- Acid free, NON PLASTIC, transparent, clear protective sleeves.
- Easy to use peel and seal strip, perfect for packaging greetings cards.
- Our exclusive storage.boutique BIODEGRADABLE film, offers zero to landfill.
- Multiple uses - our film is archive standard, fully food certified and PVC and plastic free.
- Multiple sizes available - search storage.boutique.
storage.boutique have developed our biodegradable archive standard transparent sleeves into a range of peel and seal sleeves. These are ideal for many purposes such as greetings cards, food storage, or archive protection (read on for more details about our transparent film). Our bags are acid free, retard ultraviolet light, biodegradable, and add zero to landfill on disposal in the earth. We have also had them fully food certified so they are safe to use for food products. The film has been shown in lab testing to last for decades in typical storage use. Multiple sizes available.
Our sleeves are coated on the outside layer of the three layer film to retard the harmful effect of ultraviolet light. The middle layer is a dense core giving strength which prevents tearing. The inside layer of our sleeve is made from an untreated material which ensures that the sleeves are completely acid free on contact with the contents of the sleeve. Our sleeves are sealed at the edge by compression and ultrasound, meaning that they fit neatly around your items and put all the focus on the contents. The new technology material does not dull or scratch over time and retains crystal clear transparency.