- ZERO PLASTIC CONTENT self-fill empty tea bags
- UNBLEACHED CORN FIBRE, free of harmful dioxins and chlorine
- Organic, Sustainable, No Genetic Modification, All Natural
- 100% biodegradable and home compostable, ZERO to Landfill
- Simple fold over flap to close
Empty, self-fill tea bags, 7.5x8cm, manufactured from unbleached, plastic free, non-genetically modified and totally biodegradable CORN FIBRE, assembled and packed in Scotland. These all-natural tea bags do not contain hazardous dioxins from the bleach used in normal white tea bags and offer the consumer the choice of using all their favourite loose leaf teas. They also come with the additional benefit of helping to save our planet one tea bag at a time!
CONVENIENT EASY USE - Fill the tea bag with about one heaped teaspoon of your favourite tea, fold over the flap to close, and infuse the tea bag in boiling water. After preparing your lovely cup of tea to your own strength, dispose of the tea bag conveniently in any bin (be careful as it may be hot).