- ZERO PLASTIC CONTENT Empty Coffee Filter Bags
- UNBLEACHED paper, free of harmful dioxins and chlorine
- Organic, Sustainable, No Genetic Modification, All Natural
- 100% biodegradable and home compostable, ZERO to Landfill
- 100% natural cotton drawstring - simply pull to close
Empty ground coffee filter bag manufactured from unbleached, plastic free, and totally biodegradable paper. Our bags are sourced, assembled and packed in Scotland. Use our coffee filter bags to fill with your favourite ground coffee (2g, 5g or 10g sizes), pull the drawstring, and immerse in boiling hot water. Your coffee will then infuse into the water leaving a clean, rich, full bodied taste unlike any other. We suggest you try them in your "to go" cup.
We offer 3 sizes:
2g - 100 bags, sized 5x7cm;
5g - 100 bags, sized 7x9cm; and
10g - 50 bags, sized 9x13cm
CONVENIENT DISPOSAL - When your coffee has reached the desired strength, simply pull out the filter bag and dispose. Our plastic free, unbleached paper coffee filter bags are fully biodegradable and home compostable and therefore will not add to landfill.