- ZERO PLASTIC CONTENT self-fill empty tea bags
- UNBLEACHED paper, free of harmful dioxins and chlorine
- Organic, Sustainable, No Genetic Modification, All Natural
- 100% biodegradable and home compostable, ZERO to Landfill
- 100% natural cotton drawstring - simply pull to close
Empty, self-fill tea bags, manufactured from unbleached, plastic free, and totally biodegradable paper, assembled and packed in Scotland. These all-natural tea bags do not contain hazardous dioxins from the bleach used in normal white tea bags and offer the consumer the choice of using all their favourite loose leaf teas. They also come with the additional benefit of helping to save our planet one tea bag at a time!
These tea bags are our popular 7x9cm "one pot" size - ideal for herbal, fruit or green teas. For stronger black teas we recommend the "one cup" or Extra Large for fine tea infusions.
CONVENIENT EASY USE - Fill the tea bag with about one heaped teaspoon of your favourite tea, pull the soft natural cotton drawstring to close, and infuse the tea bag in boiling water. After preparing your lovely cup of tea to your own strength, dispose of the tea bag conveniently in any bin (be careful as it may be hot).